Get started with your project

You can fund your projects, your interests, your ambitions.

  • Create Project
  • Submit for Consideration
  • Launch Campaign
  • Promote to Network
Get Started Now!

You have the following projects in draft state:

The Rabbit Raisers Process

What is crowdfunding?

Crowdfunding is the method of raising small donations from a large number of people to provide funding for a particular project or campaign, typically done via digital channels.

What is a project?

When you publish your idea or event, we call it a project. For your idea to become a project, you need to have a clear goal and be able to explain how you will spend the funds you raise.

Who are the donors?

Donors can be anyone from alumni to friends & family! It can even be a complete stranger! The number of people your project reaches is up to you and your network.

Are there any fees?

Donors will receive full credit for the entire amount of their gift.

A main priority of the SDSU Foundation is to keep administrative costs low so that the maximum impact can be made in support of SDSU. We are proud to say that 95% of all dollars raised directly support programs and initiatives at SDSU. The other 5% is reinvested to support continued fundraising on behalf of the university.

Please do keep in mind that donations paid by credit card may incur additional processing fees.

Can I raise more than my funding target?

Yes! There is no ceiling to how much you can raise, as long as you are able to find the donors. We encourage setting a realistic goal and if achieved, you have the ability to stretch your goal further!


The Crowdfunding Handbook
Promotion Guide Guidelines Project Form Checklist

Start a Project! or learn how to create an awesome project at our Academy